10 February 2008

so finally after these about 2 weeks i've travelled to jakarta then followed to singapore..im back again to this blog..i was going to jakarta to meet family there and meet all the nieces and nephews

look at these..
babyJoy










babyLex







babyMaxi




i missed y'all babes...




and these cutie the little one
babyRenata, she was just had her 1st bday..so cute..








im a lucky auntie having all these nieces and nephews

and the special one..
liljordan who was coming from sydney
crazy auntie & Nephew



he was bout 5 years old when he left jakarta to sydney and he used to speak bahasa but now.. he's 8 years old and completely fluent english...ckckck...much naughtier and smarter too...made me think harder talked with him..he's turning to big boi..

jakarta's my graduation Dinner.. this dinner at Hanamasa was for celebrating my graduation..
there was my Bro, greeedy Youuu..
and cousin Phillips who wanted to throw his head to Suki bowl...
at singapore, i celebrated Patrick, my cousin, bday at food republic.. grill n sushi


so after Back to Singapore, me and Mom back to jakarta again,but unfortunatelythe day when we wanted back to surabaya, Jakarta was got a disaster.. FLOOD, again
its a annual cycle, that jakarta always got a flood when the rainy days coming..and the baddest one, this year flood blew at airport, which made the landing area covered by the water
and made the way to airport covered by 1.5 meter deep water..so i should canceled my flight and wait 3 days at my aunti's home till the flood went down..hmm its was such a long journey to get back to surabaya..
anywayy.. now im here in surabaya..
continuing my life with friend i got here..
-dian-

No comments: