27 September 2008

I 'borrow' a poem made by a friend of mine...
me likey
(courtesy of mr.richard yapyter)
The Tale of Me And You

The sun goes down, shading through all the innocent souls as the wild stars come
The light of moon sways the night gently down to the vein of the silent rum
Tear drops of the rain, pouring down upon your blossom cheeks
Then say I'm into you
Sound of your sweet solitude
Deep inside of me feel out of the blue
Then all the things that I always knew will come in true
And it is just me and you
Snow, as pure as your heart in the warm bay and the dreamers don't lie
Blow of the windmill, shaking all the clumps 'til the words die
Then say I'm loving you
Pieces of the broken clue
Deep inside of me tell I think of you
Then all the things that I always knew will come in true
And it is just me and you
Touch the dream of the dew, it's for you
The clink of wisdom sways the truth
Lie down your secrets and take mine too
By: Richard Yapyter
September 26, 2008
Thxs dude...

No comments: