08 December 2009

One Sporty day



Me on tennis court


Bestie Sipera


Last week, I Had privileged from my Uncle who's coming to town for his business trip,
He let me use his hotel room's card.
So, i use it for sauna and jacuzzi facility and I brought my lovely Sipera accompany me.







at Steam room, what a nice steam room actually, mediteranian style,
very wide, and nice flooring.But sorry I couldn't get best pic, just the fog



what a tempting jacuzzi, hot and cold yay
i love jac



we spent time on day, very quite there, seems like our private jacuzzi
i love girls day out!!
chat+laugh+ gossips +E! + private Jacuzzi

thats enough



@Shangrila Surabaya

what a lovely spot,very private and convinience
wondering to join the club?!

_______

P.S Thank you Uncle and auntie, we did have fun!!

7 comments:

Olivia Liem said...

Woahh, that's real cool..PRivate jacuzzi and sauna!! looks like u had fun :)

Dian Prad said...

thanks olivia, yeah i really did have fun..

Anonymous said...

wow....dulu aku pernah jacuzi disana tapi nggak tau cara nyetel temperaturnya jadinya ya kepanasan ^^

Hanae said...

looks fan! and nice jacuzzi❤love it!!

u-ung said...

wah enak bgt tuh!!!di shangrila yah??wew...mantapp!!

Jiewa said...

waaoo.. what a luxurious place.
sama dgn eve, aku kalo jacuzzi suka ga tahan panasnya :-s

*ndeso*

Charmanda said...

HAHA YOUR REALLY PRETTY! AND I LOVE THE HAIRBAND, REALLY PRETTY!