09 August 2010

For a lark on a lark....

For once in your life time, have you ever felt that you've already reached what you're dreaming of, and when you are already in the top of your dream, but suddenly you were just there and never go anywhere, confused what to do next, I mean, what really next after this top....

how i describe how i feel right now, is just like I'm in the top of this building, my dream building since i was a kid, but I still feel that what I really want is somewhere out there on another building, I could see that from here, so tempting, so fun, but i couldn't reach that out.

Should I go down there, then climb for another heights, or should I jump off to the next building, risking all.... Wish my helicopter would come rescue me right away....


my outfit:
This is Debut of my own design and tailored by myself on the 'creme High Waist Pants'
v neck shirt: basic Zara, Rider Jacket:unbranded, chain necklace:Iora, ring:Far East Singapore, snake skin bangles: H&M, snake skin shoes: Mondo,








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

16 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo said...

do that shorts and the top come together in one piece, or not? i really like your outfit, the grey is so classy and you look chic! :D

got my shoes in Bandung, felt so lucky i spotted them too. :)

Lia said...

Baby you look so fab:)
dimana kah ini bersama lydia?
hehehehe

Sabina said...

Lovely blog!
I would like to invite you to mine - I think you will really like it :))
Also, the main reason for my invitation is that I want to invite you to join my Challenge - just click on the link at the very top of my left sidebar and see what it is - I hope you will find it exciting :)
In any case - I hope you enjoy my blog and of course feel free to follow me if you do! ;)

Much love,
Sabina.
xxx

Lydia Hartanto said...

Yey another chic photoshot! Ayo Li join next time!! =D

michelle_ said...

what a talented person you are ! i really love the high wasited pants :)
where did u take photos ?? i like the location very much :)

thanks for the blog birthday wish :)
GLISTERSandBLISTERS

IsauraQuevedo said...

cute photos and blog!! xoxo

Gilbert Ganda said...

dian! kapan mau update lagi dian? da kangen nih sama post kamu!

xx

dotie said...

hopefully you'll find what your looking for :)
cute shorts <3<3<3

eclectic du jour

FANTASTICACID said...

pretty shorts!do check out my blog also:>

Anonymous said...

ah cute outfit, love the shorts
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Livia Pangdoko said...

wow, adore your whole outfit! amazing jacket :D nice blog, dear !

Anonymous said...

hello beauty!!! U look fantastic! I realu like your grey shorts!

Doraemon The Movie said...

Wah photonya keren-keren,,i like it!!

salam kenal
Ghie Lhanx

Unknown said...

Love your blog, your outfit rox

Sherley S. Wijaya said...

love your outfit! :)
sherleyswijaya.blogspot.com

My Lovely Sister said...

You look so awesome^^