13 April 2008




hi there, its been so long i haven't post in here..
i have been through the tiring week..very busy..
because after my illness absent, i have to work and study faster to ease my lag
so this week just full with work-class-study-work-class-study..
less sleep, because always disturbed by ichy cough and had to wake up earlier..at 6 am!!!( you know waht,i used to wake up at 12pm.. wew..so, this was a torture for me)
its keep busier with some aunties came to town, so i had to serve them, driving mal to mal..
but for me, weekend still be the end of week...
so this weekend i went to TP...
dinner at linkcafe, indonesian resto
for me,the taste was so so la..
the special grill empal
for that 'big' cost IDR 15000..the price too high/
we called it empal cap goceng..

we got this movie...


4 out of 5..cool movie
unbeatable andy lau!!
then time for ZARA magic mirror...
the sunday, time for took back my sleep time..
i had long nap, till time to go to church..
on the way get back from Yakobus Church, i went to Supermall
get my eyes checked @ Seis Optic, bcos i feel that my sights is getting blur when im in class 2 days ago..
then i knew from the optician, that my astigmatism moving higher. the left eye added 0.5, so now -3.5; the right one 0.75, so now -3.75 with 0.25 cilinder. FIUWW.. i was quite surprised with the cilinder..how does it came from ?? but the optician said its ok to use contact lens in size -3.5 both same size, don't bother the cilinder.. thats too small.. so I agree with her,becos i tought she's expert in this..So,i bought the contact lens in size -3.5.. but honestly, im not so sure is that really ok to dismiss the exact size and get the lower size of the astigmatism????
fresh look in grey..
55%water
the water less 3% than i used to wear (Acuvue colour blend)
hope my eyes could resist with it..
because fresh look's colour was better than Acuvue
and lil walk, i got this, Golden beige,G3. the fairest..

No comments: