17 April 2008

thadaaa..today i back to gym...
after couple months absent, because at first i want my body get fatter, tought it would succeed by not doing some sport, but ended by got myself defence broke down, i got flu, cough, fever and so on..
so now i realize, my previous hipothesis is false..
though by still having regular eating, and choose to save my calorie,by not spending in some work out or activity, will make me fatter....but, my body used to get work out, some sport, so if i didn't do that , all body feel uncomfy, heavier, and decreased the body defence ...

Foolish me..
so now i choose the second hipothesis....if i want to get fatter, i shouldn't stop doing sport,just keep the calorie which i ate is greater than the calorie which i spend, so i will have the salvage calorie in my body..
the conclusion is: want get fatter ?? eat more and more!!

No comments: