17 October 2008

fashion school @ surabaya


HAppY BirthDay miss.AruiZA...









Spend The whole day with my bestie, sipera...
we took a tour to every fashion school at Surabaya..
yup, who's gonna take the study in fashion?!yeah.. me actually...
to be fashion desaigner, actually was my childhood dream
when other kids answered to be a doctor, a pilot, a teacher...
me, answered i want to be fashion designer, just like my momma..
i knew i was weird when i was a kid, very sensitive one...
anyway, now i think its time to start make this dream slowly come true to my life, there's a Calling...
So, i'm not gonna rush in, take it slowly and think about it over and over..
i just wondering to take a short course at first, to see how desire i am on this particular job..
because all my background wasn't related on to this world

the tour was starting from Arva School of Fashion, the most famous in Surabaya, the oldest one, and had more students than others, reasonable price, but time wasn't fit for me, for my postgrad time schedule.
and then continue to Susan Budiardjo, hmm out of the list, the ambience wasn't reflect the school spirits,
the 3rd visit was at Bunka Fukuso Gakuin, a fashion school from Japan, small place, but all the equipment is new, but a doubt in mind was this school still new, even they haven't graduate the 1st batch..but the price and time schedule was okay for me.
then the 4th visit was at LaSalle College International,from Canada. This place is really good, remind me with IALF, ambience was great, the equipment was also good,and seems like they taken care of thing professionally, but the price was ouver ouver budget,for the study in complete fashion design, as much as study abroad.
But they offer some interesting courses which are on the budget and the time schedule was fit on me..
maybe i want to take that course,just need apprroval from momma...
i guess she's agree with that, hope so..
then after the tour...we spent the spare day at DOME SUtoS
and miss evelyn joined with us..
chit and chat, bout future and work life...
'til coincidenly we get a new ideas bout a new propect
yeah that was great ideas i guess....
we can do it...
my bestie
ready for cut my hair 2Morow, with DaNiel

No comments: