16 October 2008

haia..very busy and stressful day...
my work's tension is getting harder everyday
then i spent the whole two days accompany my uncle and auntie from balikpapan
on the dinner, and at hotel with another uncle whom is my uncle's partner,
he was very nice and funny
anyway, my auntie tried to set me up with that uncle's little son...hohoho..
she's just wondering la..not that serious....
and yeah off course i feel sorry auntie, i'll be faithful for mrhanD...
they talked alot bout bussiness and works
so i had an expand of new vision and more knowledge about work life..
(uhm damn my english is getting worse everyday,
maybe i need to get a few terms in IALF again)
****** ding I had a bad news..a friend of mine had broken up a month ago..
and i just heard today
i feel sorry bout that, i thought uhm seems like they could be forever til marriage..

No comments: