27 November 2008

christamas and oscar lawalata



Here's the Story I brought From Singapore
all for your eyes..hehehehe
YEAAAHHH..
IT'S Christmas Time
Orchad HAs Been MAde Up Their Face
after the Theme of Fairy Tale,LAst Year
The Theme For This Year iS Candy land.. I assumed..
many sweets figures on the OrChad's


BIg DoughnUt
we are family
Patrick,Me, Inge

Lolli Pop in front Of Ngee An








Yeahh..christmas tool's shop
Decoration At TANGS


And Chanel Also decorated their lovely Boutique...
hmmm..
I Love Chanel Soo Much..
Their design is very Classy, everlasting....And Inspiring



At ParaGOn





THIS Is The Presents, for your eyes..hehehe
Brought you Several christmas trees from all around singapore
this two,from PAraGon
From Singapura PLaza
From The Heeren HMV
From Suntec Mall
AT CHANGI AIRPORT
remember i told u i would back on thursday, but i made lil foolish stupidiest mistake ever
I won't tell you...
hux, cost my mom $441
hix this bus number 36, always made me laugh,n always remember the driver
And Even if i did foolish mistake, that made me meet
someone that i never ever thought i'm gonna meet...
(courtesy of kapanlagi.com)
yeahhh
I met The FAmous Designer Oscar Lawalata....
@ Changi Airport...
whooa..'He'(i realize that he is absoulutely beautiful, very calm, just pure like a Lady) is with his Mom, and Step Dad.
when i was going to singapore, I also brought my Sketch Folder with me all the time
because so many spare times, i brought it everywhere, so i can sketh everytime i want...
so, when i was meeting him, i get him and asked for his signature
my cousins even asked him to gave me a sketch, but he's kinda confused...
but i'm satisfied, i can show him all my sketches, and i told him that im new student of Lasalle, he's surprised '000w', and asked me, 'where?' singapore?, and i answer, 'surabaya' hahaha,... i knew he's confused, it come so far...
anyway, i was really glad i could met him that day(the extended day)
he gave me much encourage to catching my dream in the fashion world...
he is inspiring me....
i'm gonna framed it
and make a copy for cover of my sketching folder
its really encouraging me, and make me more passionate bout doing in the fashion world

--------------------------------
wraP UP
so after many consequences day, after back to Town, got round round the city, shopping with cousins.....
I FEEL EXHAUSTED AND tireD
and got a sore throat which going to a bad cough
and also got fever...

No comments: