13 November 2008

Sketching smoker









fiueehh







today was the last training day @ MAnulife(the real last training, for this 3 months i got sooo many training days just bout this insurance stuff)







damn boring and tiring, honestly...







(opS SOrry i've got so much negative energy lately, and i can't help myself not to explode it, i should stop it soon)







yeah,i realized and confessed bout it




im trying so hard to survive in this job




even my heart always get me to sacrifice anything, and put all myself on this




Sketching


its just campaign for the smokers




me for Handy Suj



tonight,i was practicing bout feet...


yeah now i really realized many philosopies from sketching




'my feet'


1st , 2nd 3rd sketches





can you see?
yes it does, practice makes perfect


but i would neverever reach the perfectness


because i realized, i'm just not sketching the body or the part of body,


but i'm sketching the God's artworks, i am Also One Of the God's Artworks...


So,all i do is learning how to capture every God's artworks with all the glorious and gratitude...with His beautiful touch of art...
and this is another expression of my heart...
I've got heart on it..
dedicated for him actually....
So, for this week there's gonna be a bit more spare time, because i had 2 weeks holiday from my postgrad lectures.. but not for work... so im gonna spent my time cuddling and finishing this...

No comments: