02 February 2009

back to black

at first, pardon me, this post kinda Narcistic...
if u think u can't stand it, better just close this tabs.. hahaha
don't mumbling how narcist i am..bla bla bla... when u're seeing this post :P
i've warned You











yeah after for about a year, my hair coloured was brown and blonde...
now i've changed my hair colour,Dark brown, very close with Black, 'bit Darky' bringing the sartorialism soul,
and not just me, Vera either..




then now, im adjusting to a new routine, after deciding to focusing on my postgraduate study, as the assignment getting more and more... i had spare time than before... so much hang out with friends and joining new Gym.. with vera.... i should workout hardly, because im getting almost 6 kilo fatter than 3 months ago...terrible







much spare time, right?! hahaha
yeah enjoying time dulu laa....




at Graha Family CLub House
the Gym...




No comments: