11 January 2010

Pastel My Sweet Lullaby ~ Pastel My Lullaby douce





pearls necklace Body and Soul; Bebe bow shirt; vintage pastel skirt; Far east waist belt;Nine West polka peach heels


Cheers!!
Since everybody back from ther holiday, I got some souvenirs from my bffs, one of them is that bow shirt, my cutececil's gift. Very cute indeed, and i love it so much.

And then another bff, lydiaskate gave me something from favouritte brand H&M. She got it from Disneyland Tokyo actually. I also quite surprise she could find H&M product on Disneyland.
Hmm Whatever, everybody loves Disney either H&M

~~~~~~

Cheers!
Comme tout le monde de là-bas de vacances, j'ai eu quelques souvenirs de mon bffs, l'un d'eux est que la chemise de l'arc, le don de ma cutececil. Très mignon en effet, et je l'aime tant.

Et puis un autre bff, lydiaskate m'a donné quelque chose de favouritte marque H & M. She got it de Disneyland Tokyo réellement. J'ai aussi très surprise qu'elle a pu trouver H & M produit sur Disneyland.
Hmm Quelle que soit, tout le monde adore Disney soit de H & M





Bangles !!, i love snake skins
Bangles!, J'aime peaux de serpent


9 comments:

Lydia Hartanto said...

Visit back! I'm ON on blogger world! http://lydiahartanto.blogspot.com

Dian Prad said...

wow welcome back

u-ung said...

cute di...!!!love the polkadot shoes!!

Unknown said...

loving that skirt x

Dian Prad said...

to uung :
thanks,i love this heels too, cant get it out of my feet.lol


to kirstyb:
thanks

Taylor Sterling said...

Love the bow, I am so into bows lately! The pink is so pretty!

Jiewa said...

Heyy... pita-nya menonjol banget, nice pair ^^
btw, baru sadar kl skrg dwi bahasa.. That's good. Go International !! :)

Dian Prad said...

@taylor : thankyou, yeah,me too, now im looking for shoes with big bow at the back..


@ jiewa : yup, i really into french language right now :P
im trying, i hope more international viewers, also France' fashion blogger visit mine...
so glad Jiewa has visited my blog :)

E said...

lara stone is great!

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/