27 April 2010

do me a favor, coz i like your flavor

my weekend at

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


my editing with bokeh, so amateur

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For Miss - dress, Guess - Berlin 2010 clutch wear as sling bag, H&M - Snake skin bangles, New Look - strap heels

*****


So, after the graduation, for the first time in my life, i have nothing that i have to responsible to, kinda exciting for the first week, i have super lazy time...but its over 2 weeks,
and sometime what make me sick about that is.. when theres lot of people asking you lot of things which you are still considering to..
so many questions like what are you gonna do right now, are you gonna leave this town, are you gonna take another postgraduate or phd? hmmmm, literally i just say uhm yeahh still think about it i love school and college life, * maybe thats kinda geek for you, i know, im kinda geek..... but for phd study, thats no no... maybe, i want to study in design, fashion design or maybe fashion business, but i think its time for me to be more independent, i mean taking care my financial on my own feet, enough for asking money to parents for school. So maybe im gonna take that study by my own saving, that means, study? not now, or for the next one year.. hope in two years .. * fingercrossed

Realistically, what I should do is work, so many alternative about works that i could do, but now im just see how's my heart gonna be, think , rethink, and rethink, because by my experience, working without heart, is like tequila without the salt on the mouth of glass :)


*****

if you like my blog and editorial,
please don't be hesistate to comment and follow :)




11 comments:

Marla Singer said...

congrats on graduation <3
fab outfit! love the shoes =D

Margaret said...

thanks for the sweet comment ;)
yep just derwent :)
glad you liked the sketches!
xx

Gilbert Ganda said...

congrats c dian! da tamat!
omg! your pictures are great!
you look gorgeous :D

love your dress as well + new look heels!

xx

Danielle Barbe said...

you girls all look so cute - and now i'm hungry!

Kira Aderne said...

Delicious Dian!!!

all my kisses girl :)))

Olivia Liem said...

Hi dear, thanks so so much for the encouraging comment on my last post. Really helps me a lot :) Working without heart is like taking tequila without the salt, haha, I totally feel you girl..That's what I actually feel now..And I'm also thinking to pursue further education on fashion..btw, congrats on your graduation and all the best for the next step you take, whatever it is I'm sure you'll do great :)

O'STYLE said...

Hi girl! What's up!

kisses from Espáña!

mwas!

Devon said...

Wow, fabulous sketch! x

lolichocopop said...

that shoees !oh myy ..

Lia said...

seems yummy, but I guess not, isn't it? hehehe :D

long time no see, dear <3
have a great time!

miss you
L

Dian Prad said...

@lia:
yup, its actually doesnt as yummy as it looks,the place is really nice though

yeah long time no see dear,
see you next month