19 April 2010

Finally, Master Graduation

Especially for my graduation
my own design..



using my favourite fabric Chiffon
and then tailored by my mom,
Thadaaa...


and I wear this with batik sarong, plus the brown high waist belt
I put the ribbon on it..




Ready for the day

cortesy of Lydia's


my class mate , the dream team :)





and the flowers, cakes..















Back from hiatus,
my Master graduation has been held last week,
I've been so tired because of the loooong ceremony, the party, some relatives came to town, plus im in the middle of my healing from the chicken pox...

This 2nd graduation was very special to me, because after 12 years on school, 3.5 years on university, and 2 years on the master study.. so total was 17.5 years schooling...tiring but fun,
and Even i'm gonna miss the college life, and always want to get back on the old time,
Finally after this postgraduate study i feel really great,
i can fulfill my promise to my mom, family
plus my bestie lydia (for the final GPA)

And whats goods is, Now i can have a real break from college and school,
before im ready for bumping in the real life, real working world....

14 comments:

Gilbert Ganda said...

hey c dian! congrats da tamat! gelarnya jadi banyak! ahahaha
:D cakep cakep!

Gilbert Ganda said...

nga!
saya nyesel ga beli ticket tahunan lagi!
ini mau nangis2 mikirinnya soalnya cuman beda ga banyak! ><
ntar kali kedua kesana da mau beli ticket tahunan!
:D

cc datang donk biar kita main kesnaa!

Anonymous said...

omg
the top so lovely
great job ;)

congrats for the graduation :D

loves,
shatirah / tyra'station

Move said...

congrats!!

xxx

Margaret said...

congrats miss!!
great blog!!
loving your posts
stop by some time xx

Edwina said...

congrats on your master :) i just finished my last undergraduate exam yesterday.. now just waiting for convocation in june! thanks for visiting my page!

i looked through your page, your sketches are so good :) awesome blog!

Anonymous said...

looks like youre having so much fun!
your blog is wonderful inspiration, keep it up!
thanks for sharing as always

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

SHIZUKA said...

congratulations! u are a beautiful graduate! x

Igor+andré said...

Oh wow your Fashion Sketches are looking good :)

Edwina said...

i remember the scene that u mentioned about Audrina wearing the monokini in the hills, i thought she looked so sexy!

i believe convocation is the same thing as commencement.. maybe that's just what we call it in canada :P I majored in actuarial science. We have way too many exams that we have to take outside of school, and unfortunately, I have one in mid may so I'll be busy studying for that during my break.. and busy finding a job!

How about you, any plans after graduation? :) I wish you the best of luck!

michelle_ said...

great illustration !
thanks for your comment :)
glisters and blisters

Orgo Cosmetics said...

Fun photos!! The food looks delish :)

willi float said...

looks like such a cute place! and yummy fooood!!! :)

please visit me!
theballonrouge.blogspot.com

Lindsay With An "A" said...

These are amazing images! Congrats!
Makes me want chocolate cake :)


http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com