05 July 2008

hit at mayjend sungkono

Saturday morning!!!!

lil bit shock therapy, when i was on the way to missV's house, we're planned to go to Biyoshi hairdressing.

at Mayjend Sungkono street, my car's was hit by a motorcycle, from behind. The motorcycle lost his brake.


Not a big accident actually, but the motorcycle's rider was fell down, and made a lil jam in that street. Dag.. dig... dug, a police ran to that motorcycle...omg please dont stop me,please please. my driving licence had been expired since my last bday, 16th june...


fiuw, fortunately, after a few minute i drove slowly, nobody stop me, so then i drove bit faster. Yeah, why should i afraid...?? foolish me, thats not my false actually. I am the victim, right. I was hit.


But that hit left a trouble, the bumper tighten the tire, and made it difficult to move. The faster i drove, the sound of ngung ngung ngung was getting louder. So, after stop at MissV house, we got the car to the workshop for get it well. Then an hour later, its done, everything had solved, and we went to Biyoshi's and get the pony cut.

after Biyoshi, we went to Galaxy Mal.


the story goes.....

off course shopping^^ hahaha


a pocket for passport and tickets....
its handy, thin, and it had a nice color, so representing the holiday soul...
also the pocket inside is much useful



a Shirt for work, ordinary style but the mix of color was nice



and the handbag from Mango Sale...
the color is 'So Me'




the closer look

No comments: