04 July 2008

mr han leaving

Today been bit sad, because one of my closest friend, Mr.Han, was left for Shanghai. He wanted to study chinese there. I woke up early this morning and then see him at airport for saying goodbye.
** will update for the pic

3 months ago mrHo went to Beijing, and now he had back again,So this is the time for mr.han's leaving...
when we had let mrho to beijing, after the goodbye ceremony at airport, we went to Kowloon for dimsum. So, this time we're repeating this ritual again....

actually since this afternoon i had to be honest that i really feel lost without mrHan. We've been a close friend for about 2 and half years, bestfriends. We shared all the stories, from love, campus, work, dreams, till the most unimportant thing like 'dudud2 an' (the stupidities). He got me through all my bad times, especially when i was breaking up, post break up, my giving up season etc( you know la dude).He always cheer me up, temporaly made me forgot bout all the problems. And so he did, i'm honoured he trust to tell all his stories to me, all his upside down seasons... proud to say that i'm lucky having u as my good friends...
but for me, the hardest losing him is, everyday we always contacted in call or meet, for eating out or hang out or Soju night, or just telling the dudud stuffs, so it seems there's no such that thing anymore...
It just felt like when i was losing my bestie miss Cha for US for the first time.
mr.han will be right back in January 2009, still a long time....
i'm gonna missing u Dude, be good up there^^

No comments: