24 March 2009

another SHort HAircutting By Daniel Tengker


Speaking off, i've got new look, again..officially last Saturday









*** the Pic, later

after a months i was wearing the extension hair,I finally gave up :(The hair became very terrible, and when i was on the travelling to Jakarta and the Singapore,i feel so tired, and bad about that.wasting time, effortfull but less performance, it terrible, very terrible.Even, me, i can't stand by the way it look and all my aunties at Jakarta, also my mom, all was complaining. yeah i admit,The best performance of this hair, only after it came out from Rota Salon.
So i Just want to give you some advice if you want to do some extension for your hair,

1. choose the right hair, right colour, for me black wasn;t a good choice,

2 Choose the human hair, but ioned, mine was also human hair but un-ioned,so it srewed me up all the time, and i realized having naturally straight hair is the best gift from my God :)

3. Prepare yourself mentally, especially if you are not common with long hair like me, should be more patient and spare more time for washing your hair , hair dyed ,and the last one

4. prepare some panadol for headache, the glue over the back head, was very annoying, especially when you're sleeping, and it cause me headache sumetimes many times actually..

bye bye the long hair, I realised that the short hair is definitely my real card :)
but maybe next time i will wearing that hair again, after it coloured and ioned off course..
for now, i'd rather stay in short...







me, wasn;t the only one who deal with this issue actually..
Mr Daniel, my hairdresser said that...
some people, who has been on top with the Boobs cutting has dealt with the dilemas
since Boobs cutting isn't the 'It' trend anymore
some going to long hair, with extension off course, Like Katie Holmes..
and some go on short hair, Like the group of Rihanna, BCL, Agnes Monica,

Actually i was on this dilemma too, he offer me two choices
he would cut on the model for make my hair stays to get the long hair, so the model will be simple,
maybe just with the layer, so when it getting longer, the layer will cover down properly..
OR
let stay in short hair, and try another chic model of cutting...
yeah he got my point, whether I want to stay long or try again in short cutting, with another cutting trend
it took me about 15 minutes, until he leave me alone by myself to think about what i really want for my hair.... because he almost gave up to catch up what i really want, i was asking this and that... no direction hahahaha
yeah finally im SErious think about that..hohohoho


and than the result is, lets try another short cutting :)
what i always satified cut by Daniel is, he always get the point of what we actually feel and wants, and make us, ourself spell it... Thanks Daniel :)i enjoy with this hair, and just the pony, too short, i've told you...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: