01 April 2009

Chuck Bass

Lately, i really addicted to this figure

CHUCK BASS
yeah...remember how he said his name with an accent
I am Chuck' Chuck bass
Starred by Ed Westwick


This guy soo my type :)
The blend of a devil, manipulative, badboy, bossy, calm, elegant...
My real card..

yeahh.. this is it...
you'll see how Charming he is...
actually , from all the Gossip Girls' boys, for me,
He is the most evrything laa..
even everyone said Nate Archibald is the hansome one
but Chuck Has the everything..
because he Chuck, Chuck bass


the bossy style... whoaa :)




how the story behind Chuck And Blair,
demon and devil,
hahaha
So attractive, full of game, yeah, i like their love story so much


and i like the way he handle the thing until make anyone so pissed off..
yeah really cool, very manipulative, i adore it..hahaha

look how Serena so pissed off bout him, hahahaha, good job, Chuck










and so,I love the way he's playing with his face,
Demon demon demon





No comments: