14 April 2009



Yesterday, i visited my Friend's baby, Lindsay's baby

its a girl

Nicole Belle Kristanjaya

OMG, you see, she was soo cute,lil angel
born with 2.40 kilos, very small baby,


just like me, when i was born, I was 2.35 kilo, mom said i was struggling to live
but now, after 22 years im struggling with the weight (almost catch 53 kilos,oops)


sO damn cute



Look at how cute she was, when she raised her hand, even in a sleep...hahaha





and I gave the present for her, a big pillow, and a small feeding pillow, for her and mommy.
"Classic Pooh"

actually i want it too..


and so, i was visiting Lindsay with another friend from my ex company too, Elly, a mom of two, So, you know, these two young mommies finally meet, and i'm just the one who haven't married yet.Their conversation was way out of my world, completely, i didn't connect with any of it, i just can say ''OOoo gitu..." " lo iya ta" " oalaa.." yeah lil improvement, and new information for me, la.. grown up faster...
hahaha, and then they finally just say some klise phrase " maka e ndang cepet yaan..." hahaha
and im just speechless...

you know what, My friend Elly, she knows anything about parenting, i have no idea, she knows anything about the product for slimming after pregnancy with the best result and good money, the contraceptions (have you ever heard the contraception just in a plester?? very easy to apply,efficient, and best result also, hahaha, no need condom), the lotion for baby, and the other many products for babies and mommy, also the therapy, she has the complete information...yeah two thumbs up for her,
also she knows about how to get the good babysitter...ckckck
maybe i should take a course with her, if i want to get married, you want to join me also?? haha

No comments: