09 April 2009

This is the place, your home, my home

Its hard to admit that everyday i fall for you deeper,
There's no place i'd rather be,
There's no one i wanted to be,
There's only you,
The one till the end.

What am i supposed to do to make sure u're always here,
and never go anywhere else again,
If that day come, i want you promise me ,
you have to swear to our God..
really swear in the name of God,

you never go away from me even just a mile
I regret that i let you go that far,
I should have mad,when you told me you want to go that place,
but I aint do that time

I should have taken you passport and thrown it away at your hotel's closet,
but I aint do that time

I shouldn't have released your hug, so you'll never ,even a step, walk away from our home...
but i also aint do that time

this is our home, our love, yours and mine...
wherever you go,you know you'll always back here,han

No comments: