29 July 2009

BFF's Sleepovers~ Icha

There's no phrase that could ever explain how glad I am, lately. After two and a half years, My BFF come home from LA. Yeah finally !!! She's home.
We're just like sisters, and i know that no one ever could change the way we can count each others. I always can count on her, no matter how, and also her. And i think, even we've been living in separated life for over two years, but still there's no separate spaces raise between us. We're just as close as it used to be, also as match as it used to be. one word: Click.

we had twice sleepovers, yesterday, and i guess a week ago. at Her family's new place, Waterplace, C bulding level 29

What A cozy place







so hommy, hahaha, *ampun ko steve... still yours kok
yeah i do cooking also :P



uuu.. I love Sleepover








You Know you will always can count on me :)

No comments: