11 July 2009

Kwik Kim Tjoen's 5th Family Reunion (KBKKT)

Again,The Big Family Gathering
it was start from 2 - 4th July 2009
Pondok Remaja Salib Putih, Salatiga

To Honour our Ancestor Kwik KimTjoen, my Great Grand Father,Fyi: there's a unique things from these, my grand mother was the 5th childs of Kwik KimTjoen's Great grand father's, and my mother is th 13th child of my grandmother's, and me, was the 2nd child of my mother.
And So, I have the Code from the family 05.13.02 A . The 'A' means 'anak' son or daughter, so anyone who'll be my future husband also will get the Code as 05.13.02 M. 'M' means 'menantu' the in laws. So as you can see, im in the 3rd generation of this family.

We have been doing this reunion since 9 years, once in every two years.

The whole family



No Matter What, Family always comes First


My GrandMother Family



Just Happy and Fun
and there are more additional members in the 5th generations..

this years is full of babies...
babies, babies and babies



Justify Full








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I dream the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.