10 July 2009

Brooklyn Bridge

Thank you for much help from my fella, Lia, she's the master of the blogs stuff
i've been crumbling on my messy blog, and finally today i found a new look,
by myself, because many times, me, have been disturbing my baby, Lia,
i was too picky bout the layout,
i feel sorry baby :(

So, in the end, we should do by our self to show what we really are, because only me who know me better than anyone...
i still remember the past layouts of the blog that i've been using to, as time goes by,
yes it change, as i grew old,many things has grown up also, more mature inside, outside, and in the mindset. Finally i'm stepping to the new phase of mine life,

I love this new look, the brooklyn bridge, the layout,
really representing of all the souls in mine life :)

No comments: