01 November 2009

My New Edgy Haircut

Another transformations of my hair style
Still worked by the same hand, My favourite hairdresser :)
Mr Daniel Tengker at David Salon Surabaya



before- after

Its been almost two years i always get my hair cut by Daniel, I love his style, and the way he did for his customer well. He was quite shocked when first i gave him some pics of this kinda look. And he asked 'really?' 'berani ya?? Okay im gonna do sumthing better with that look, in detail,just believe me... 'yay..And as i guess before, he was very excited to get the hair done. You know, All good hair dresser in the world will always love to cut more extreme style than the classic style. So he did.. And Finally, his daddy, Mr David said to Daniel " if you had 10 customers who wants to be cut with the style like that, you'll be very famous Dan, good job Dan" . And Daniel just Said" yeah off course, i wish" he also said that " So lucky having you as my customers :), too pity all the girls who came here just want to cut their hair with the long style, im pretty boring" haha, i was shocked he was so honest like that. Yay finally i can said that all satisfied- like always, the hairdresser, the customer, and also the master...



I enjoy my new haircut so much :) Then At Night i was heading out for movie "Orphan" with all the friends. Happy to hear their positive comments. Until Hansen Asked me What i was thinking doing things like this? Uhm at that time i just answered... yeah, i was just thinking nothing.
So this is the result...
There's 2 reasons actually,the first is for healthy, i want my hair healthier, because of the dandruff also the hair fall -> hair rebonder screwed it, i was quite sick of it. I'd prefer to see my hair move naturally instead of the sleek smooth hair. The second, I was thinking, i want to be a bit edgy, and more fashionable, express my character. And Voila!!!





Before Headed out to watch movie "Orphan" -- This movie is damn bad :(
Anyway,Happy Halloween Everyone !!

2 comments:

Jiewa said...

The new cut looks fresh.. and.. I like ur blue clothes! :)

Dian Prad said...

thanks jie..
i love my new look too