15 November 2009

Steven Meisel

Tell Me what is the similarity of all of these photos??


"State of Emergency"














"Make Love Not War"
















"Madonna on Louis Vuitton"






the answer is the one behind the camera





I Love this photographer so much,
His works, for me is brilliant. I know some of what he did is a bit vulgar, but I see it in the different way, he explore the human and the emotion uniquely, then he brought it to the picture in a Brillliant way!!

Its a fact that if you're photographed by Steven Meisel, you are going to be B-I-G (Style,2009)

Okay, I see, From Prada to Louis Vuitton, Versace to Mulberry... His works is briliant. He brings out the model to be big, even Coco Rocha owe her career to him.

4 comments:

Olivia Liem said...

I've seen the first set of photos, and been in love with them ever since. They're gorgeous!! Thanks for posting this :)

Lydia Hartanto said...

Whaa love love... how can you find these pictures?? Emang bahaya kalo cewek cakep d medan perang.. haha..

Rosa creativa said...

He is an amazing photographer

Dian Prad said...

to olivia: with pleasure my dear, I fell in love with Steven Meisel, since D&G advertisement the set of king and queen.. after that i love all of his works

to lydia.. ahahaha, depend on the girl la.. do you want to go to the war??
i just found it:P what a lovely photographer isn't it?

to Rosa yup yup, he is brilliant