03 November 2009

Talking about 'She'

She had trouble with herself not knowing what to do about her thesis, even she doesn't have any courage to finish it. blehh!! She keep dreaming and dreaming never do some real action.I 've told her, world need to see the action, the result. No one could ever see the big idea inside your bed head, this is a reality, everything good should be on real world.

She's lazy and so stupid. Thinking anything that doesn't important to think of.I bet she's going crazy in a week if she still stays like this and never do some breakthroughs to her life. She is nuts. I can't take her anymore im tired of her. You could see how much I am tired with her. Look what she's done, it should be the quality time with the paper, journal and books. You See... She is a nutcase








she and the laptop,
which just use for the blog and blog, it should be for thesis,
I've told her that she is a nutcase.

No comments: