05 March 2010

BALMAIN FALL 2010









As Y'all know, im big fans of Balmain, Balmain o mania
even its not something that i can afford right now (but i wish someday)
as a designer lover i adore Mr Christophe Decarnin so much,
whom always went brilliant in every of his collections
Style.com review said that Fall 2010 is about Louis XIV -
the gold, brocade,ribbon laced boots, sequin, lame dress galore, bla bla bla

i agree with that, my review is just one word: Brilliant, I love it all,
even the simple suite, is the way goes glamorous and flirt
For me,this collection is :
"The Royalty of Notoriously Flirty "




(damn how often i said flirt)

1 comment:

michelle_ said...

again.. this brand never fails to impress me !
im loving the baroque very much !
thx much for the comments in my blog .
have a great weekend !
www.GLISTERSandBLISTERS.blogspot.com