05 March 2010

I a m B a c k

Hey babes, Sorry for leaving for about a month, im just working like a dog on my thesis, the final project on my postgraduate study. I've been less sleep for almost 3 weeks, maybe its just 4-5 hours a day, tiring,panicking, but now i could say everything's worth, I know i couldn't do this without God's hand in any way :) So now Im waiting for my master's graduation on April 10th.

I miss blogging so much, trying to avoid open my blog and your amazing blogs, because, you know ur blogs are an addiction :P

So now im gonna update you for the big things happened in my February 2010,
two wedding parties, one of them is my only brother's party, at Jakarta , thats why last months i was in freaking busiest month in this year.




~my family~
yeah that was just two fave pics, that i could take, because i was the only sister of the groom, i was just too busy with the event org peep and with guests, didn't have any time to take any pics, *shame


Second wedding party at Surabaya,
Faris and Deborah's wedding, but sorry no pic of the bride and groom here, even they're really pretty, Faris was my college friend, and i've known them since we're in freshmen, Deborah, she's the cutest girl i've ever known, actually the dress which she wore that night, Awesome!!,
lots of big svarovski beads, i mean big like 2cm diameter, thats very uncommon for wedding dress, but it all look very glamorous... but sorry again, no pics of them,
we're just too busy taking pic with the decorations
enjoying as a real guest is way better than ever, hahaha




My fave shoot, with the cages

My fave dress ever, design and tailored ~ by my Mom * love *love


yeah i think that was the pic that i could share to y'all from my february, i know most of time just did my research in front of lap top, even i skipped the weekend times :(

so lets start capturing this march ~~ lalalala

2 comments:

Erlia Pang said...

hai hai, dian, blogwalking ^^
nice blog..

EN VANITÉ said...

nice