20 March 2010

We are Golden

@ Boncafe ~ Original Taste in Town



Fanny - Me - Lydia



mr.Ho
Man who's obsessed on oxtail steak, but end up on mixed grill, because he was too confused, he wants all the menus.. Uhm I saw his wallet thick enough to pay all the menus..hahaha



My BFF, Lydia she's such a succesful entrepreneur by her project ~ Cubic cubic Bling
Shoot with her brand new Cotton Ink Shawl, I love it


my outfit






Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold.

~ Proverb Quotes

Photos taken by Lydia, thanks babe

6 comments:

Gilbert Ganda said...

omg omg
your sketch are the real proffesional one
not like mine
hahahaa :D

love them

comment-follow and link my blog
thanks dian

Nora said...

of course i would love too!
i have linked you already dear!

nice sketch! super love it. =))

Love,
Nora

http://erogataron.blogspot.com/

michelle_ said...

uber gorgeous illustration !
great postttt !
thank you for the comments in my blog ..
visit - follow - comment me back at..
glisters and blisters

Dian Prad said...

TO all:
Thankyou for your sweet comments.. gonna visit yours back

- said...

HELLOO. LOVE YOU SKETCHESSS. :d

lovert said...

what a beautiful sketch! i love it so much:)