01 November 2007

3 free days without PPo and SCripZiii






















last Monday, went to Sgp, accompanied my Mom, for kemO..and we're went to Far East, looking for another mondo shoes.. and...I Got This Vintage open toes...luph the patternn..




















And I also get this one more... i called it g2G...Gold green....i really adore the ribbon..


hmm i never had that kind of green..
















After Get My shoes me n Mom back to apt.. we're staying at lucky Plz..as usual..
i was just stand at the window..capturing my neighbour..wahaha..Marriot hotel and Wheelock place...









after got to sgp, soon I get This 'gui hua Heaven and Earth' green tea.. hmm i luv this.. but.. dis stuff doesn;t enter in indo.. hmmm there are pokka in indo.. but this green tea is so much better than pokka.. why no ones import it from sgp? hmm its $2.05 per 500 ml...singapore made.. anyone interested on logging dis stuff to indo???? i'll be ur first customer..wahahaha

btw, im really happy with my trip this time..feels like every where is home to me...
especially where i dont hav to meet PPO and ScripZiiiii... wahahahahha



love
-dian-

No comments: