25 November 2007

EnchanteD:(adj)placed under a magic spell

This Saturday is my big dAy, cos today I got my ScripZ, last project for getting my bachelor deg, submitted. Finally, WE DID it !!.. whoaa.. you know how we feel bout that...unexplaianble...yuhuu.. and now its time for bit refreshing.. for preparing the court... we me luck!!!..^^


So this saturday, after got my Scriptz submitted... its time for my car get washed.. she's bit stressfull also for all this week.. accompanied me drove from campus to home, home to miss.lyd home, then back again to home...dizzing around and suffering from hottie sunlight...then drifting in free way... i know how your feeling, dear.. thankyou for being good girl, mun..she's very loyal, so it time for gave her a present..this time i got her new experience in 'in and out' car wash, after got back from campus..










My JAcK was bit affraid of the washers...


Don' worry jack.. Jesus was behind youu....




So after got that, i got home and get a long nap..



afternoon, get me and friend a movie 'ENCHANTED' a disney movie..







the movie was GREAT, SURE.... Very FAiry Tale... it was begun with 'once upon a time.....' whoa.. i love the quote 'happily ever after', this movie was about dream and believe... true love kiss...hmm very touched..makes me wonder bout.... and after all, me love the dress'.. hmm very fairy... and Patrick Dempsey the one who played as Robert...hmm very family man..






we're 12.. Me,miss.V,miss eve and partner, mr ho,mr.vin, mr. zai, mr. prem, miss faW--miss v lil sista..then miss jen, miss ay,mr. ben--- lost friend has back(he was the faounder of awak dhewe...)



mr.Ben..


after got movie, we spend the night at 'the pool' at Gwalk.. we're bit dizzy in Ptc.. so crowd...








Thats why,me, miss v and miss ay 'bit long went to toilet..





THE GANG... Forever and Ever,HAppily Ever After...





love


-dian-

No comments: