27 November 2007

yoGa dayss



Yesteday Got My LonGest YoGa class ever.. got Hatha Yoga class-- one of yoga's line which streghten body and mind power...
I don't really know why.. the duration was same like the other yoga's class, 50 minutes..
but i didn't konw why it felt like more than an hour..
but wow.. after for long days i never went to gym, bcos all the scriptz stuff, and all the depressing things..
finally i can enjoy petit days again... my body felt so much better bcos of Yoga, and Mind also so much refreshing and clear
and Yoga absolutely proven washed away all the worried and all the nerves... "take you to better life.. full of Love"- the instructor said that out

after finished my Yoga class, back to my locker, than i found out a missed called.. miss.v had called me.. so i called her back,
and she said that she was also in Ptc,same mall where my gym at... then she spelled out that she wanted to watched Hitman Movie..with mr.pet then she asked me to join with

everything was came suddenly, so i said yes.. to her.. and she got another ticket for me. then we're 3, got lunch...
long time no see with mr.pet. he was still the same.. we called him 'empty'--- genius guys, but don;t know he couldn't find any job which fit in him
and he said this day was his another job interview... so he was dressed neatly... hope you'll be accepted..

before and after movie we;re doing little shopping around Ptc.. miss V got brown dress, love that.. very neat and cool
she prepared for another wedding of friends of friend and fortunately also relatives of mr.vin also mr rob .. next tuesday.
she kept asking me whether i knew the bride was.. i said no, i don't know that much la..just see the last name,i could see how the bride related with mr vin...

and i can't escape from my passion.. i got mini stripe dress... lov it...


guess??? which boutique in ptc gave this pack? moussy, girls only or jool???


AnD ToDay i just got back from My hatha yoga, again, now my body feel so awful its like wanted to vomit..hmm just got my instructor suddenly came to me and She got my pose bit better, the right pose...she pushed me to do some hard Poses... ow.. im still amateur madam...

and.. btw.. just to sleepy now...and feels like my bone ruining....fiuww..

love
-dian-

No comments: