25 December 2007

christmass eve

This is The Christmass Eve...

Mom, Dad n Bro came to town, this christmass... thankyouu..
I really love this Christmass,this christmas very means to me, so much things happens for all this year, and thankfully i could passed and still here this day...

but unfortunately, this christmas not feel so warmth for my bestie friend mr. ho...he still had a big thesis which hadn't finished, and the most frightening is this thesis should be submitted next week, on 4th jan. hmm quite big trouble here... and totally he had just finished , i can say bout 65% of the overall project.. And bcos the topic is quite same with my thesis' topic, so i came to him to give a lil help on this and that....
we're going to black Canyon, a quite place in citraland

-my dopping, black canyon frost, just remind me bout 'Jack Frost' ~ so Christmas theme



he's kinda frustrating
Look at these excel page, O ow still blank

YOu can Do it mr.ho......

i'll do my best...

so, after worked out the thesis i backed home,for preparing to go to church. Me and Fam went to Catolic church St. Jacobus Citraland
it was so crowd, and we realised taht we're bit late to get seat in the church, even we had arrived 40 minutes before the ceremony...

anyway, this is christmas.. no need to upset..
so after the ceremony, Fam went to X.O Suki for Christmass DInner...
hmm i was very starving at that time...eat alot..

And when we was in talk on that dinner... i saw someone who..
i never thought we could met in that restaurant..
really unpredictable... so another christmas Presents....
MY BESTTIE Friends EVER... the one who had been my best best friend for all these more 5 years,and we were just like sista....
Miss. CHaa, came from LA..
i was very surprised.. because few days ago she said that she felt sorry she couldn't back to indo,bcos final exam la, haven't bought the ticket la...bla bla.. that was made me upset..
and then yesterday, she was appearing.... you know what i feel??...hmmm
but anyway... this is christmas... no need to think alot bout that little thing la..
actually she had became my big cristmass present for me...

ThankYOU Christmass 2007
Burberry wallet, Icha, Graduation (will be,soon), Mom's Getting Well, Great Prom.. ..
And All the Love in the World,which made this world still go round and made me here,to feel all of these...

love
-dian-

No comments: