13 December 2007

meant to be?





--> my sweet meal, before gym.. jacob and honey

days after the dooms day,i mean the court..me enjoying 'me time' spend the whole time in fitnes club then enjoying some free magazine up there...
then the next day in the morning got up earlier and looking for little present for: My lil fingers

thankyou all my lil fingers, you're 10 have done the great job for me for all this semester..typing.. writing.. driving..etc..

you, 10, deserve to get this..express manicure at GLOW, PTC...then i pick maroon colour O.P.I..thoght the colour was nice,but its bit seems wild...but i just loved the shine,and i thoght not allnail polish would have that 'shine'...
miss eve, said she liked it, miss v hmm no comment,then today mr. fred saw my finger..he said the colour was good, but he didn't like the colour.. too strong..

yesterday, me after finishing a training bout ISO 9001:2000, took a friend of mine miss VG, who'd just back from Melbourne to TP, she wanted to get a black jacket from Zara,but in some reasons finally she didn't..and suddenly when we're walking around through TP
me, and miss VG
we met Mr. vin, he was walking around through escalator,alone.. he said that he was looking for a present for the lecturer,mine lecturer also, who would go to abroad for studying.. the meeting was really unpredictable,remind after for so long we've never been in that situation..hmm..quite (....)
this saturday, i aint' going to mal with friends, bcos i had promise to accompany miss v to a wedding which she actually didn;t know who they really are..wahahha if i could explain,hmm they just relation of miss v grandma's friend.. hmm..quite far huh? whatever la as long as we had the invitation..and not crashing around..
in same hair'colour
christmas is coming to Town...
MeRRRy ChristMAss For All...
JOy To The woRLd


after so many days which are the free time..i don't know how i drove myself..feels like everything has done.. but my soul feel slightly so not me..just for few days i feel strongly emotional..and don;t know why i was easier to angry..feel sorry for few days just for few days i kept thinking that..may be i was confusing.. its because now i don't have any real destination anymore..and people kept asking me, what would i do after graduation..then where would i be..hmm confusing and bit frustating..don't know maybe i was just pushing myself to hard,,,


love
-dian-

No comments: