31 December 2007




I had spent the last few days in 2007 by went out with friends all day long.. eating out..spent this big spare time together....

This were the snacks for help mrHo and mrZai worked for thesis...





9piece of KFC..hmm each of us got 3 pieces









And then at Bakerzin...





missV chose strawberry shortcake... she liked it alot, but i didn’t...


And me, chose cremè bruleè, my new choice in bakerzin,



a baked vanilla creme with strawberry.. very creamy
i used to choose chocolate amèr, thats the greatest bakerzin’s menu...
guys tried the cake, mrBong n mrHo...

love on hot chocolate...

for all these days i could feel the refresh of my mind,just hang out,eating out,spend the whole day with friends...no pressure at all,real holiday...




so tonight we’re waiting for New years come... me, mrHo,and missnyitz had bought these fireworks last night... this firewaorks worth half of million rupiahs and it will be burnt... we’ll going to have fireworks party with other 15 peps at citraland...
mrho was a driver.. not mr anymore.. pak ho



Bye Bye 2007, Welcome 2008


2007

Thankyou for giving me best time of my life, i’ve learn so much,more than ever...
Every momments gave me a truth lesson bout love, life, and friendship
Hanging on the nowhere relationship
Broke up, then
Making it up, fails,desperate..
Live again, then mommy sick, hardest situation....
The thesis, then
finally at the end of this year.. happiness always come to an end...
Mommy getting so much well, Got B+ for my thesis, graduation will come,then got a lovely burberry, Icha back home... new years with friends..
Thankyou 2007, a special years in my life

love

-dian-

No comments: