04 December 2007

Stop n Wait

After hibernate from this cyber room for a while, finishing my thesis court..now im back again..few days ago..i got my shoes glue 'charles and keith' lil bit loose..so thought that i would meet my big day of the thesis court, i should get this shoes well again soon..my shoes need to be repaired..and think that the only place i could get this just stop n go at TPthen i told this to evelyn.. she's charles ad keith lover too..she said why don't u get this back to charles n keith storethey could give responsibility of that problem, and may be u don't have to pay anything..So after we're finishing the whole assignment of a killer subject.. PPOme took friend of mine get me to TP..they're lovely friend, whom i don't think i could find them in anywhere else...they accompany me to repair my shoes...so at first i talked to a girl in charles n keith store, she said that they couldn't finished fastly...hmm the final solution, i went to stop n go.. and they said that it could be finished in 30 minute....friends patiently accompanied me waiting for that shoes...hmm how lucky i am...and we ate at The x, a cafe beside stop n go....







Mr Zai n Mr han..comparing and counting...








Large melting lasagna, miss lyd's order





look at what mr.han ate!! looks like a pups...aka mushroom soups..



formal shoess



Three Bloggers.. miss lyd, miss d,miss lia
we're also catch up at Z.A.R.A. mirror.. looks like young professional huh?? or like a student foolishly pretend to be professional??



me.. trying mango winter jacket..huhuhu..feels like hip hop gurlz..
Thankz Miss lia.. for spying mango spg.. and got me a chance to try this jacket..

my first edited photos..
love
-dian-

No comments: