21 March 2008

4 days after graduation..
New Bedsheet.. burberry dreams..(off course fake la, there are no original version).. LOL

a n d..tha ta ta ta...
this is me, dont be surprise

cut by Daniel Tengker @ David Salon
first launch @ Jade TP

gals keep asking me WHy??
hmmm many reasons lah..
the comments was quite varies
since its had just seen by miss v, miss lia, and mr ho,
Miss v, and miss lia said its cool , too 'Rihana'
and mr ho, didn't like it, but he said everytime he look at me, in his deep down heart... keep singing..'ella ella e e..'
haiaa. whatever the comments la..i stay positive as long as i am comfy wid this style,( except the pony.. it was too short, but it ok la, it wil grow anyway, soon.. ya toh??)I keep enjoy the comments even bad or good..This is me...^^

No comments: