20 March 2008


BYE BYE PETRA Uni...

all that we left behind,
'P' Building

my favourite juice stal, i love mix honeydew + tomato
The canteen..

The Most memorable Lab.
Statistic lab, we did anything in there, from practicum to assignment, from gossip to sleeping, from gaming to.... dating..**oops wahahahaha
the car park...


mellow yeloow...
a day before grad
15 march 08
ThiS is The DAY We've been Waiting for 3 and half year


and always, some stupidities...
SO this is it, The #53 Petra University Graduation
ThankYou ALL, The Campus,The Lecturers, GreaT Great Friends, the Staffs.. Special Thanks To Awak Dhewe Frenz.. great frenz whom i never found anywhere else in this world, whom giving me a motivation to keep staying in this faculty till this time... y'all My Precious,I lOVE U ALL..I want To say special Thanks To My Head Of faculty Mrs TanTi, For giving Me and miss Lyd a Permisssion and HArd agreeMent to our bad Thesis' revisions..
CongRAtulAtion TO ALL THesis MAtes... for the motivation, spirit, and prays..
guys..another phase has passed..
Success for all....

No comments: