13 March 2008

lately, i got few bad days..


unstable mood $#%^&


i guess many factors : it could be because of my post period, long term unemployee, gastrics (again), uhmmm.. and other lil things... that's too hard to explain..





yesterday i got a sudden Wine Night..


mr ho suddenly asked me to open up the wine that we bought last week..
but

then..unpredictably peeps come along wid us @ my place.. and unpredictably drinks flew endlessly..


anyway...here we were...









me in red look, just bit hot in there...

hmm I quite depressed for these almost 10 days.. i found myself difficult to sleep earlier than 3 o'clock inthe morning.. so im a bit tired for these couple days..

but tonight, i took this thing.. hoPE, IT WILL HELP ME through this night....

dream a little dream on me..

love
-dian-

No comments: