24 March 2008

actually....




i keep silent, just because deep in my heart i always listen to you

i don't bother u, just because deep in my heart really feel you

i always mean to you, just because im sure,i feel that i still love you

why my world turns on this messy way??

you know how insane i am..

its hard for me to take my heart doing all this things,

because i dont have a heart to hurt u...


so, what is love actually??

do anyone should really need to say 'i love u', to express the love feeling??

i will not saying i love you to describe how i feel,

just because by not saying i love you,

it actually will expressed how much i feel this love and about u
pardon me,i just can loving u in these ways..

because i want all that u wanted to be,is become so real..

and i will make it up for you (**teardrops)


for me,

love actually is loving love...

ps: I miss you hunny

No comments: