22 June 2008

Back From SingapoRe,again.
this time wasn't only with mom, but accompanied by my Brother also, then met with my cousin, ayi, and my nephew alex and niece joy.. they've grown up, very cute, especially joy, she's not baby anymore, now she can walk... and she's very girlie n very easy to shy with others and more greedy also..
sorry no pic of them, bcos they're very active, very difficult take their pic, i was so lazy anyway...

Mom got a bit naussea lately, she stopped taking kemotherapy, but 4 weeks again, we will be back to the doctor to get ctscan and blood test...and decide what to do next...God Bless Her...

Shopping?? no shopping anyway,
instead of there's no big discount in the Great Singapore Sale anymore--i think because its almost the end of sale period , im saving my money for sumthing more expensive next month...sumthing in my wishlist...****pstt

so, tommorow, back to work again, and remind me that this weeks is my last week in this company...yuihiiiiiiii

No comments: