05 June 2008

interview PT HM Sampoerna

the result of the Sampoerna recruitment,
today i had an interview with my user..
the HR manager... a malaysian, he spoke singlish...but he said that english..yeah and i can't keep my mouth to said' yeah i know sir you're speak singlish'..**damn bad record for me, i guess..
first time thought that he was just kidding me, he said he wasn't indonesian so..
and then i said with laugh 'so.. wahahaha'
i really didn't got it..silly me.. because he was totally just like indonesian peep, local, yeah maybe its same melayu peep...plus he spoke some indonesian words fluently and clearly, but he felt he didn't really can speak indonesian.. halah.. so he thought he better spoke english..singlish
alot of chat with him, he was nice, everything is cool and this interview is more interesting than the first one.. he also tell me alot bout the job desk in the position which their offer, the environment, he gave lot of information to me... HR Shared Service, tahts the position actually, I finally findout...the interview was held with english actually, yeah mixed la, indonesian english..i keep my english accent carefully, not to follow him in singlish, even it hard to did that,the 'la.. aa...' keep waiting in my lip but i think i was succeed...

why i did that? i thought it sounds pitty when sudden i spoke in singlish...he might thought i am a follower...didn't he? because in my resume i dont have any singapore educational background...
you know, it so not a good reason , right...to say i was in and out singapore-surabaya every 3 weeks..for blablabla.. so my english got effect became singlish....lame reason...

and plus, when i was in interview, i feel like i was applied for singapore company or sumthing..i don't feel like i applied for a company which placed in surabaya...not just because the language, but the question, the way he asked and explained is totally absolutely different from the local i mean the previous interviewer...that malaysian interviewer was so appreciate and more excited to hear your question...and it just like chat with friends actually...there are no tension, and he make the position is really equal, no one have more power....not company not the graduate.... its like win-win solution, there are nothing bout who need and who dont need..

so the result is....** wait again for few days or week...

No comments: