14 June 2008

fever

nice saturday,i didn't go to pabrik, just finishing my work at home :)
so i woke up late today, but i heard a bad news from a friend of mine, its bout her sista...
i feel sorry bout that....don't worry there's always be a way of it...

Me, actually still having a fever, not very bad fever, but it has been like this since last sunday...
i was affraid bout Dengue Fever, but the result of my blood test wasn't indicated that disease...
so, by today i've been fevering for 7days.. my doctor said maybe its because the sore throat, but i've never been fevering because of sore throat for this long. it used to be the first or second day of it.... however, im still afraid bout sumthing, maybe there's some infection on me or sumthing, that made me fever...affraid that this is a Typus...but i still don't really care of it, gonna check if its going really bad,because i still can do my daily's well, even sometimes i should take a break for resting the fever off....

No comments: