25 June 2008

failed in HM Sampoerna

yesterday was a tiring day for me, actually not about physical, but its about mind and heart felt...
i called HM Sampoerna for confirming that i had got back from Singapore. The story was began since last Thursday,when i still at Singapore, I had a called from Sampoerna, but i missed it, because i didn't hear, and then they left a message which asked me what days did i usualy went for a master lecturer and how much salary did I expected.... :)
i was surprised and alsmost didn't believe that the Sampoerna would called me because after a week after my final interview,they didn't gave any respons, and i thought they had rejected me...
so, i'd just reply the message a day after that, with singapore number also, damn i forgot about that...i was curious for a few days because there's no feedback after i sent that message...
and then in monday, after back to Surabaya, i called that company, but no answer, and then tuesday, thats mean yesterday,i met friends of mine at my work, mr erico, who had apprentice in that company. he asked me bout my folowing plan, then he gave a help by calling and asking to few of his friend whom also work in Human Resource dept of that company. In afternoon, friend of mine also, miss merly, gave me a number of the HR person, who was incharge to taking care of my application, then i got her number and called. Then That HR person said sorry, they couldn't accept me, because I had a lectures in Master, so that would be a problem if they want me to get an overtime works. Even after i mean again that i just had lectures 3 times a week, and that just began at 6.30 pm.She said there's no problem with the salary which i expected, and also there's no problem with all about me, just about my direct bos didn't convinience with my lectures in postgraduate :(
so thats all the story....

for last evening, i always thought bout that, whether is it wrong for me to take this postgraduate study...and i just wondering if i could just lying to them that i didn't take any postgraduate lectures.. i must have accepted in Sampoerna... but i think, that would be a time bomb for me, sooner or later they would know, and that lies gonna be a big trouble for my carrier path...
but its okay, maybe tahts just not my time, and after i graduate from this Master studies, i would apply again to that company, and looking for a higher position...

and i didn't know whats happen, a friend of mine, called me, he offered me a job in insurance, we had a talked, this afternoon. Sounds interesting, they had a very flexible worktime but also not an easy job...still considering.
Gonna start lil conversation with other insurance people in the office tomorrow...the office is in near dr.sutomo, infront of catedral church....

No comments: